Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Pundits Go Nuts: Romney Is Actually The Has Been

Once again, hats off to Joe Carter over at The Evangelical Outpost. He has rightfully demonstrated that despite the fact that Romney is the "conservative" pundits media darling, his candidacy is a miserable failure. Is it remotely possible that this could be due to the fact that the only thing that Romney is genuinely conservative about is the economy? Can't these so-called "conservative" pundits get it through their country club republican skulls that maybe some people vote with their consciences and not just their wallets? Oh, and while you "conservative" pundits are stewing on that one, think about endorsing a candidate who can connect with real people.

As you can tell, I am thoroughly disgusted with the elitist "conservative" media who have been bashing Huckabee and worshiping Romney. I feel I am justified in my frustration. And after last night, I feel justified in my belief that between Romney and Huckabee, Huckabee is the better man in principle and in practice. So let the "conservative" pundits go nuts while the underfunded, but well-spoken former Baptist preacher shows them who is presidential. Go Huck, all the way to the Vice-Presidents mansion. Oh, and by the way, thanks for giving me the opportunity to get this off my chest. The readers of this blog are a most kind and agreeable lot!

No comments: