Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Theopedia Has A New Editor


Okay, so its not a paying gig but I was invited to join the editor team at Theopedia. I strongly urge you all to visit the site which can be found by clicking here. There is a wealth of good info on demand and the best part of all, its free!

My first edit was of the article on Christian Fundamentalism. The entry can be found by clicking here. My edit of this entry starts with the last paragraph that begins with, For example, it should be noted... I felt compelled to add a salient point about J. Gresham Machen and whether or not he is considered a fundamentalist in the strict sense. I happen to be reading an autobiography about him so the point seemed extremely relevant and timely to me. Besides I agree with the good doctor, I'm really more a Calvinist than a fundamentalist anyway and would agree with but don't feel worthy enough to consider myself of the "Princeton School".

No comments: